Friday, February 18, 2011

success!

woot woot!
Two weeks in a row of success at Weight Watchers!



Now mind you, I have had over all, VERY successful journey with weight watchers, it has just been lately that I hit a bit of a plateau. But I love when I have those moments and I realize how far I truly have came. I had one of those moments tonight. I was lifting a 40 pound bag of Water Softner Salt and I could barely lift it with one arm. And I realized...I used to carry that 40 pounds with me every day. INSANE.

I have not ran since last week, but I plan on getting a run in tomorrow. I am going to aim for 5 miles. We shall see what happens. I work in the morning and then I am going to MSU vs. Illinois game tomorrow night, so I will have to squeeze it in inbetween things :)

I dont have to much more to write about, other than my latest yummy meal that I had. It is incredibly simple but tasty (and low in points). A baked sweet potato (4 pts for a large potato), 1/4 cup Fat Free Sour Cream (1pt) and hot sauce (0 pts). YUM. If you like all three of those ingredients seperatly, you will LOVE this potato.

Anywho, thats all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment