Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Brrr

Today I was lucky enough to get out of work at 3:15, and I knew exactly what I was going to do with those free hours of day light :-)

As soon as I got home I bundled up and headed out. It was somewhere in the twenties with a windchill of lower than that, so I had on many layers. Running tights with pants over them, and my Nike thermal base layer shirt with my new hoodie over that, and I was toasty warm!

I wanted to get in four miles, and I did :) my Garmin was dead so I mapped out my run ahead of time and completed the run in 42 min :-)!!

I cannot tell you how badly I wish I knew my splits for this run, but ah well, I will survive.

And now I am off to bed! The OT in the MSU v. Wisconsin game took everything I had left out of me!!

Being a Spartan can be stressful, but I wouldn't trade it for the world!

Good night all!


No comments:

Post a Comment