Saturday, March 15, 2014

Make her smile

Hung out with my mom tonight. All I ever want to do is make her smile, and so tonight I tried to do that by satisfying her sweet tooth. I told her to make a face while I took the picture. Love it. 

It's hard when she's not happy. Tonight for the most part she was frustrated. She is at home now which is great. Tonight she was frustrated because she has fallen a few times. And she's scared she's going to hurt herself. I am scared she is too but she just needs to remember to slow down and focus. 

Nothing else for now. Shane and I leave for Vegas on Wednesday. Pam will be coming out Thursday night do I am looking forward to having a run/walk buddy to run the strip with.

I've been up since four am and now it's midnight. Sleep time for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment