Tuesday, July 27, 2010

lots has changed...

So I am thinking I am going to start writing in here more often...I have a few friends who blog and I always love to read theirs, so I figure I might as well give it more of a try also

Since my last post one major thing has changed...and that is we bought a house!! Around the middle of March, my M-I-L saw a house in their sub that was foreclosed and on the market. We fell for the house pretty much immediately and about a month later, we closed :) It has been great! There is always a project to do, and we love knowing that it is ours!

Other than that, we got a dog :) His name is Hercules. He is an 8 year old black lab that we got from the Animal Shelter in Ingham County. He is a sweetie and still a bit of a puppy at heart (practically endless energy, and loves to chew).

Other news is that I am going strong (most days) with Weight Watchers. Since the end of January I have love 27 pounds. I want to loose another 15 pounds at least. My employer does that Weight Watchers at Work Program and I think that as long as they keep providing that I should have no problem reaching my goal. Right now I am starting to really concentrate on moving more...that has always been my struggle.

Now that I have pretty much updated on what is going on in my life, I am going to try and write in this more frequently. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment