Wednesday, July 28, 2010

weight watchers...

Lately I have been really struggling w/ the Weight Watchers program. Well no, maybe not the programs, but w/ myself and my dedication to it. I have not been tracking...like, at all. I know I have not been eating like crap, but the scale has proved to me I loose weight when I track, and so I need to get back in the habit.

The most recent successful week I had was 2 weeks ago. I planned out every single meal I would eat, and somehow I actually managed to stick to it almost perfectly. I knew what the points value was for every food item I ate, and that week I lost a little over 3 pounds. You would think that would be motivation enough right? But I don't know what is stopping me.

Tomorrow is my weigh in day so maybe a shitty week at the scale will kick me into gear...who knows

One thing I am trying to focus on now is being more active. I know I am not tracking so I am trying to at least move more so I know have some activity to back me up. Yesterday Hercules and I went on a little 2 mile walk/jog (mostly walking). I now know of a loop in my neighborhood that is 1 mile so I am going to start just doing laps and try to focus on walking at least 2 miles a day for the rest of the week. Next week I am going to bump it to 3.

And speaking of walking, its time to get moving.
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment