Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tuesday

Hello Hello
Anyone out there?! Hehe

So according to the weather person, there is about 10-16 inches of snow headed for us right now, and all I want to do is stay inside until about mid-march haha.

This week is going well so far. Yesterday I went to kickboxing with Erika after work. That was a good time. I am not sore today though, and that leaves me wondering one of two things.
1. I didn't work as hard as I should have
2. My body is getting used to kickboxing so it is not such a...new thing...ya know what I mean?

Or I guess option 3 would be all of the above. And that is probably what it is.

I have been doing great with Weight Watchers since my last weigh in on Thursday. I have tracked really well for 4 of the 6 days so far, and worked out three times. I am really thinking I should have a loss at the scale this week. We shall see...

I have made pretty good use of my Tuesday off. I gave Hercules (my dog) a bath, went to Meijer and went to TJ Maxx. I am pretty sure my dog hates baths more than anything else we make him do. He stands there like a little lost puppy, tail between his legs...Its sad :( But to make up for it, I did give him a new bone, which he has already destroyed...

Speaking of Herc, he is staring at me because he needs to go visit and bond with the good ol outdoors...

Back!

So I am pretty excited about my finds at TJ Maxx...I got a new sports bra, a pair of running pants and capris, 2 shirts, and the best find...an awesome pullover fleecy running sweatshirt. The fleece is normally $60...I got it for $10. woot woot. I need more workout/running clothes very badly. I had 2 sports bras, one pair of capris, and one pair of pants...yea, thats not enough, because I won't do laundry every day haha


And lastly, before I wrap this up, I just want to say a big THANK YOU to erika for helping me create my header!!! YOU ROCK!
Alrighty, I am gonna roll bounce...

see ya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment