Sunday, January 30, 2011

Baby it's cold outside...

Soooo its freaking winter. And I am done with it haha

Things here are going pretty good, other than MSU sucking it up at basketball.

When it comes to my weight loss, I have been...struggling I guess. I hit 40 pounds lost a week fews back and since then I have been yo-yoing up a pound, down a pound, not getting anywhere. I have started trying to be more active and I am hoping that will help push me through this plateau. I started going to a cardio-kickboxing class with Erika and that has been a lot of fun. Only been twice so far, but I enjoy it, and I plan on going at least twice a week. Besides that, I have been working out Thursday mornings after the WW meeting. I probably should do more...but....I dunno. I guess my excuses are pretty lame. Its cold out, so I dont want to run outside. I dont work out at work more, bc I dont want to wake up super early and then have to shower at work....I keep thinking if I had a treadmill at home, it would help, but I don't know if that is something really worth buying or not...

I am realizing when I write here I really just end up rambling....And I also realize that because this is totally public I don't always write what is really on my mind.

One thing that is really on my mind lately is how much I miss having a best friend close by. Someone that I really feel I can talk to about everything....

ah well...c'est la vie...

or however you spell it :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment