Tuesday, March 1, 2011

it's been awhile...!

It's been awhile since I wrote!

Running wise, things have been great! I bought a used treadmill from a lady at work and it is great!


Ran yesterday morning, and this morning I did a little running/walking while starting rewatching Season One of THE OC! I forgot how much I LOVED THAT SHOW!

Weight Watchers last week was lame. I tracked like a champ, but I gained .4 pounds. There are 2 reasons I can think of for this.
Reason 1: I did not go to the bathroom before weighing in. Yup, apparently it makes a difference
Reason 2: I didnt work out at all the week leading up to the weigh in.

This week I am definitely working out, I am not tracking as perfectly as I could (or at least I didnt on the weekend) but I am once again hopeful for Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment