Saturday, April 23, 2011

just a quickie

Well hello hello!

I am having trouble starting this post and I dont know why...anywho!

So, after work today I decided it would be a fabulous time to go for a run. It is basically PERFECT outside right now in MI. Low 60's, sunny and a great breeze. I ran around Pleasant Lake, a total of 4 miles. I was moving a little slower than I have been lately, but I also ran 4 miles, and my typical runs have been 2-3 miles, so I guess I will take it :)

Besides a great run, I am super excited for this evening. Shane and I are having a little date night at this great Italian restaurant in Okemos called Spagnuolo's. This place is amazing. And I cannot wait.

And last, but not least!

Go check out the awesome giveaway that ShutUpAndRun is having! Super cute jewerly from Sporty Girl Jewerly!

Thanks for reading the most random post ever :)

Have a great Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment