Saturday, April 23, 2011

best. pizza. ever.

Yes, I said it. Tonight I ate the best pizza ever. Spagnuolo's is a truly amazing restaurant. Everything about it is relaxing. The's a cozy atmosphere, great prices, great service and AMAZING food.

I had the small Thin Crust Veggie pizza, and Shane had the small Thin Crust Three Meat Thin

BAMN.

Seriously, delicious. I didnt take a picture of Shane's but it looked pretty amazing also.

This pizza seriously made me smile.
.
soooooooooooo goooooooood.

On the way home we stopped at The Pickett Fence for ice cream :) I asked for the smallest one they had and this is what I got:
Now, I am not complaining that I got a ton of ice cream for like, $2, but man! It was hard to stop myself, but I managed to save half for later :).

I also have half my pizza waiting for me to eat it for breakfast tomorrow. yupp. can't wait.

and I will say it once again, have a good night and HAPPY EASTER!

PS: Shane likes to pretend sometimes that he doesn't like having a dog. But I know he is lying :)


No comments:

Post a Comment