Friday, April 1, 2011

quick post

Just a quickie!

Today has been a great day! I earned an extra $75 at work, I ran three miles, and I bought tickets to see two of my favorite bands (Saves The Day and The Get Up Kids) together in June!!!

To elaborate a little on the run...This was the first time I have ran that distance on my own without stopping. I have run farther than that with Erika before without walking, but whenever I am on my own, I give up to easily and walk. I always regret it to, just because I know I can do more. But today I was not going to let that happen. I have to be able to do this on my own. When I am training for my 1/2 marathon this summer, I will be mainly running on my own. I have to be able to keep myself going. And today I did that :)

Thats all for now!
O, PS: 2 good WW days in the books. Going for day three tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment