Thursday, March 31, 2011

longest post ever...!

Soooooo. Last week was definitely an awesome week.

This week was kind of… as Janae would say…LAMESAUCE.

I started out strong in the food area. Thursday, Friday and Saturday I tracked like a champ.

I was on the super right path. And then Sunday things went downhill. There are times when my eating choices are not always the most points friendly but the food is tasty enough to be worth it. Sunday was not one of those days.
#1 thing that is wrong here: Do you see the amount of food I ate for breakfast? Not necessary. Especially since I know I ate at least one or two pieces of sausage and that is not on the tracker, and I also had some hash browns.
#2 thing that is wrong here: POOR CHOICES. Lots of carbs, which fill you and then leave you hungry an hour later.
#3 thing that is wrong here: I made cookies. I KNOW THAT I HAVE NO SELF CONTROL WITH COOKIES. But I made them anyways. And my tracker says I ate two, but I probably ate closer to five. And those bad boys were 4 points each.

And it really went downhill from there. Monday there was Polish sausage which is way heavy in the points (even the turkey polish sausage which I use. 2 pts for 2 ounces. Um, I probably ate 6 or 8 ounces). Not to mention a million more cookies when I came home and was waiting for dinner to be ready. Tuesday I didn’t track anything after breakfast so I could not even tell you what I ate, and yesterday consisted of 3 pieces of breakfast pizza. That means dough, cheese, eggs, sausage, bacon, etc (that was really tasty, but really colleen, three pieces?)

And here I am on Thursday. I am 1.8 pounds heavier. Next week we do not have a WW meeting, so I have two weeks before I face the scale again. And I will be in the 140’s, and I will be trying really hard to hit the big 5-0.

I WILL take it one day at a time. I will track for today. And then tomorrow I will focus on tomorrow. I have to track one day at a time or I get overwhelmed and end up not tracking at all.

I WILL work out 5 days a week. I want to earn at least 20 activity points. This is not very hard. If I do 3 45-50 workouts on the treadmill each week, I will accomplish this. Or if I do 5 30 min workouts, I will accomplish this. It doesn’t matter how I get there, but I have to get there. Because I have to work out to be successful at this point in my journey.

Well that’s all for my rant of the week. I guess it’s my version of talking it out and setting goals for what is ahead.

Things to look forward to in the coming week:
-Dinner tonight with 2 of my favorite work pals!
-Saturday night dinner with the in law’s! Good food, good wine, and good company!
-Zumba on Wednesday night!
- Dinner and a run with Christina! (this is technically the beginning of next week, but still.)
PS: my week’s start on Thursdays, because that is when I weigh in and my new weight watchers week begins.

Questions:
What is a food that you cannot say no to, and cannot have anywhere near you or you will eat every last crumb of it?
- Homemade cookies. Or any sort of homemade baked good. My m-i-l’s apple crisp is a prime example also. SO GOOD. But sooooooooo bad
What are you looking forward to in the next few days!?
- See above ☺

Have a great week! Eat healthy and get yo run on!

No comments:

Post a Comment