Saturday, April 30, 2011

Words cannot express....

Words really cannot express how great today was!

I finally got a gait analysis! I found out I am incredibly flat footed, and I over-pronate. So, I got me some new kicks. The shoes I was wearing before were three years old. Yes, you heard me. I know, pretty ridiculous. But, they are going in the garbage now! And being replaced with these beauties.


I tried on four pairs, and these just felt right. Like my wedding dress felt right. I just knew. They were light and I barely felt like I had any shoes on, esp compared to what I have been wearing.

After that I headed to downtown EL, over to Dublin Square, to meet one of my favorite people in the world, Shawn. Shawn and I were suite-mates (our rooms were seperated by a bathroom that we shared) freshman year, and we were roomies sophmore year. I am in her wedding in August, and she was in mine last September (oh snap, cannot believe it will be two years in sept!)
Take One. Super cute, but too much flash. Darn you Droid Incredible...

Take two, still cute, and not so blindingly white. Excellent.

Thats where I will leave the post today! Good night! I cannot wait for a run tomorrow in the new kicks!

1 comment:

  1. I just got a new pair of shoes, too. I didn't realize how long it's been, but I checked my old blog posts and it has been almost a year exactly. I've put too many miles on them and having new shoes helped relieve some pain in my knees immediately. Good luck with your Saucony's!

    ReplyDelete