Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Withdrawal...

I am updating from my  phone, so this will be short and sweet.

Hercules is doing great. The steroids really seem to be helping him and he is like his normal self. Tomorrow we start to beck down the dosage so here's hoping things continue to be good.

The deck is ALMOST done! Just railings left and boxing in the bottom :-)

I haven't been running a ton lately but you gotta admit, my weekend was a little nuts. Three miles this morning, and I ran negative splits! Woohoo! Man that is not easy...

Last but not least, I am going through blog commenting withdrawal! Our internet at home is not working (shane is calling on it tonight) and I cannot comment on my phone. Hopefully we will be back up and running soon!

That's all for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment