Monday, June 27, 2011

If I had a million dollars....

Well, I suppose I don't need a million really for this wish list. A couple hundred extra would work just fine.

I had a little time today so I put together a "Running Wishlist". Nothing on this list is too crazy expensive, and it is all stuff that I could buy one piece at a time over a few months. But I have never been a patient person, and I want it now! haha JK.


If I could drop a few hundred on running gear TODAY, here is what I would buy:










Super Cute Gray and Pink tank









Nike running pants








Long Sleeve Nike shirt










What running gear would you buy with a couple extra hundred if you had it?!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Colleen! Ive been meaning to leave a comment for you! :) I have some of the gear you posted about and love it! :) I actually have a spi belt that i'm not using if you would like it? Its yours! :) Next time i'm at my moms i'll grab it and give it to erika for you!

    ReplyDelete