Sunday, April 29, 2012

Nine miles left...

Well, I have nine miles left in my marathon training. Three on Tuesday, four on Wednesday and two on Thursday.

Holy crap.

I ran my last long run today. Eight miles. And it sucked and it was hard. And it has shaken my confidence.

But I need to just let it go. And not let it get in my head.

On another note, after my run I do laundry and hung out with Mr. Hercules :-), had a great Sunday dinner with the in-laws, and am now settling in for some Sunday night TV.

This week Shane is traveling for work, so me and Hercules will be holding down the fort. I made myself a Hungry girl recipe that I have been wanting to try and I will eat that for a few lunches and dinners at the beginning of the week. It's a Chinese Chopped Chicken salad. It's basically broccoli slaw, water chestnuts, mandarin oranges, chicken, scallions and newmans own Asian dressing. Super tasty and light.

This post is a little disjointed but ah well.

Have a great week!


2 comments:

  1. Good luck! You're going to do awesome since you've trained so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to do great! You put in the training. Don't doubt yourself. We're on the same schedule. I'll be thinking of you when I'm running Flying Pig. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete