Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day everyone! I cant help but think about my cousin today. Its been over four years since he left us. I dont let myself regret much, but I will forever regret not knowing Charlie better. On my dad's side of the family I had two cousins, and they lived in Texas. With that distance, I really didn't get to know them well, and I hate that. Charlie is gone now, and I think about him daily.


Its been a relaxing weekend so far, and today will be the same way. Went for a one miler this morning to start off the Runners World Run streak nice and steady. My legs were definitely feeling a bit tired this AM. 

Yesterday we relaxed at Shane's parents house, and in the evening we brought over Hercules. He enjoyed himself immensely! I'll leave ya with these videos of him :)





No comments:

Post a Comment