Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Things I am loving...

Happy Wednesday guys!
I honestly dont have a ton to say but I felt the need to post something. So I shall post about things I am loving right now.

1. RUNNING! I am 5 days into my running streak (although the official RW streak count is 3 days) and is it crazy but I think this the first time since I started running that I have run 5 days in a row. But my legs feel good, and I am loving each mile!

2. The album "Some Nights" by Fun. Sooo awhile ago there was a band named The Format. I loved this band. So much. Their album "Interventions and Lullabies" was constantly playing in my car/on my ipod for all of college and senior year of high school. Well, I am slow, and realized only yesterday that the lead singer of The Format is the lead singer of Fun. Shane downloaded the Fun. album this weekend, and I have been obsessed with it ever since. I will say, its no Format, but it is good and awesome in a completely different way.

The Format vs. Fun

 

3. Michigan Deer Trax Ice Cream. YUP. It is amazing. It is 4 weight watchers points plus for a 1/2 cup, and it is so worth it.



4. Last but not least, I recently re-read the books "The Tea Rose" and "The Winter Rose", and I am just starting the third book "The Wild Rose". These books are hard to put down once they get rolling.

Alrighty folks, that is all for now! Have a good rest of your week!


Tell me something that you are loving lately :)

No comments:

Post a Comment