Wednesday, June 13, 2012

the streak continues...and ww update

As you can see, the Runners World Summer Run Streak is alive and well!!! I am 19 days in! I cannot believe it, I am stoked about this.

What I am most excited about, is that my legs really still feel good. I have been making sure to foam roll and stretch well after ever run, even the one milers, and I think that has been a HUGE part of why I still feel good. I have the occasional twinge in my IT band but that is normal for me. Its nothing that feels out of the ordinary or like I am doing damage, if that makes sense.

So on to weight watchers. I didnt weigh in this morning. That is the first time in 2 and a half years that I have gone to a meeting and not weighed in. Kind of nuts. But I am taking steps so that next week I can get on that scale and feel good about what I am doing. I lowered my Points Plus allowance back down to 26, which is what I was alloted while loosing weight (I get 30 during maintenance), and I am going to try my hardest to track acurately and honestly, one day at a time.

Thats all for now! Tomorrow I am going to try and do a longer run in the AM. I dont work until 10am, so I want to take advantage of the long morning!

Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment