Wednesday, June 13, 2012

maintenance

Gah I am struggling with maintenance/lifetime status at WW.

Last week I weighed in within 2 pounds of my goal weight and so I am free for the month of June. Good thing I did weigh in last week because I dont think I would be there if I did this week.

I need to get my shit together. I need to stop eating when I am not hungry (this has been my biggest struggle throughout this whole process).

I need some sort of a challenge for myself. I think what I will try and do is everytime I eat when I am not hungry, I will put a dollar in savings. Everytime I almost do it but successfully stop myself, I will...I dunno, celebrate the fact that I stopped myself haha.

I know anyone who reads this that has struggled with their weight knows what I am really finding is that I knew how to loose weight. After being in WW for over 2 years, I had the loosing weight thing down. But this is a new thing. A hard thing. I would even venture to say this is HARDER.

sigh

There isnt really a point to this post, I just needed to get some of these thoughts out.

In reality, I have about 3 pounds to loose by the end of the month for me to be back at goal weight. So I guess I will turn back into weight loss zone and see how it goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment