Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday bloody sunday

Hey Hey
Not sure why that is the title of the post. It was the first thing I thought of when I thought of the word Sunday...

This has been an eventful weekend in so many ways.

I'll start with Thursday quickly, just because that was my Weigh In day for Weight Watchers. Down another pound :) I am like, 44.6 or something like that. I am *hoping* to get to 45 this coming Thursday. We shall see.

Skipping ahead to Saturday...Food wise, I am off to a semi-rocky start this week, but today was a new day and so far I am on track today. Yesterday was a food disaster. Well, I dunno. Here's the thing. Weight Watchers is a lifestyle, and I know I cannot go without things I love, like french fries, and fried chicken, for my whole life. This morning I woke up feeling really bad about what I did yesterday. Yesterday invovled a tasty Honey BBQ chicken sandwich, a side of fries, 3 big Blue Moon drafts, and a fried dessert with ice cream on the side.

IT WAS DELICIOUS.

I woke up this morning feeling like "omg Why did I do that." But as I sit here right now, I am not beating myself up. I know myself well enough to know that I need all those things in my life, or I wont be happy. I love fried foods to much to just eat salads when we go out. When I do eat those tasty things that may not be as heart healthy, I am realizing I have learned to just track them (with WW, everything has a points value and you track what you eat through the day) and move on. Its done and over. I might as well not beat myself up over it. When I was eatting it yesterday, I was incredibly happy, so why feel bad about it today, when it is done and over.

So far, I have made healthier options. Had toast for breakfast, and then an awesome wrap for lunch. For dinner, there is turkey chili in the crock pot. Yum. Can't wait.

I ran a bit on Friday, but wasnt really into it. Today I had a good work out. Did a treadmill 5k. I am pretty happy with the run overall. Tomorrow I will do another short run, prob 2 miles. I have Tuesday off work so I am going to keep my fingers crossed for a sunny day and if so I plan on venturing out for 5 miles...

Thats all for now Folks. I leave you with a few pictures of our new windows, Hercules, and me (feelin so fresh and so clean after my post workout shower, I know you totally care :) )


And me, all smiles and happy that I had a great run, and a refreshing shower ha

Hercules taking a nap :)


Sliding door in the living room! There will be a deck beyond that within about 3 months!

New window in the bedroom. Used to be two windows side by side, now it is one big sliding window. Love it..!
ha

2 comments:

  1. love the new windows!!! i'm proud of you...blue moon,,,how can you really pass it up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly! I've been drinking coors light for the past year...I NEEDED something with a little more flavor!

    ReplyDelete