Sunday, November 13, 2011

New blog header...

I felt the need to write a post, although I am not sure I have much to say.


I updated my blog header to show a picture from each of the 1/2 marathon's I ran this year. I also included my favorite ever picture of Sir Hercules, and a great old picture of Shane and I. I am realizing that Shane and I really need more pictures together...

Anyways...

So far, this week has been pretty good, Weight Watchers wise that is it. I am doing really well at slowing down, and paying attention while I eat (for the most part). Also, tracking on paper instead of my phone feels really good too. I feel like a new WW member again, and it's helped me find some of that dedication I had when I started WW almost 2 years ago.


It's nuts to think it has been almost two years...I cannot believe how much my life has changed in those 2 years


-We bought a house




-We got a dog





-I went from never running really to running two half marathons





-I lost over 50 pounds and Shane has lost 46
Here is a before picture of me and Shane (this was Christmas 2009):




I will make sure to get a picture of us this year for some comparisons!

I cannot wait to see what the next two years will bring...Good night all! Have a great week!

What has been the biggest change in your life over the last two years?

No comments:

Post a Comment