Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pretty much a bad a**

Who would have known that running five miles on the snow would make me feel like a bad a**??

It was a slow five miles but a tough five miles! I headed out all bundled up, not really sure how far i was going but knowing i wanted five, but would do three if it just was not happening. I bundled up in my Nike base layer and hoodie, and tights w pants over them, and a hat and gloves. And I was toasty warm.

My Garmin was buried under my layers and the miles slowly beeped one at a time at me. My shuffle died somewhere during mile two and I kept moseying along.

I considered stopping at four, but then I remembered that Hals plan called or five today, and I want to really start training for this full, so five it was.

Here we are a few hours later, and my legs feel good and tired.

Rest tomorrow and then three on Tuesday.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! It was nasty out there this weekend. Isn't such a great feeling to have such an awesome run like this? Great job.

    ReplyDelete