Friday, January 20, 2012

runners world quote...

Do you guys get the Runner World Quote of the Day?

I love reading these each morning because they inspire me.

Todays was perfect. It described by I run. And why I keep running, no matter how far or how fast (or slow) :)

"I just go out there and feel like, 'This is hard but this is great.' I just feel so incredibly alive. And I feel healthy and inspired when I run a race, even if it's not my best day."
-Tine Ingegneri, Runner's World Challenger of the Week


love it ;-)

1 comment:

  1. To answer your question on my blog, I have yaktrax but frankly I just mostly slow down when running. I've only used them a couple times in two years.

    Also, I used to get the running quote of the day but it's one more thing I don't read, so I stopped. They have some good ones though!

    ReplyDelete