Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happy Sunday!

Happy Sunday everyone!

Its been a lazy day here. Woke up at 6am to take the dog out, and it was so nice and cool out. I contemplated going for a run then, and I should have. Instead I went back to bed and slept until 9 haha. I ran a mile so that the streak would continue but it was too hot to do much more.

After my little run I lazed around the house a bit, and did some laundry. Exciting right?
Midday, Shane headed out to golf 18 with his dad, and I headed over to the in laws to hang with Connie and do some pool time.

Home now to relax a bit before heading back over for a tasty Sunday night dinner.

And tonight? TRUE BLOOD returns! The DVR is set, and I think we will end up watching it tomorrow night :) Cannot wait.

Perfect Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment